Guidance for clients having lessons at LPEC
Our lessons are ready to start again from April 1st.
Please read the guidance below. We want to keep everyone as safe as we can, and we feel that if these rules are followed then it will make Liscombe a safe place for everyone visiting. Everything we are asking you to do is to keep the staff and clients safe.
· Please only bring one family member with you, or if possible then come alone. We are trying to restrict the amount of people on the yard.
· Please arrive at the office on the yard and wait until a member of staff meets you there.
· There is a designated tie up space for each instructor, please use the allocated space unless told otherwise by a member of staff.
· Only touch what is completely necessary and thoroughly wipe down everything that you come in to contact with I.E the top of the stable door when opening, tie up ring etc.
· Use your own grooming kit if possible.
· Clear your tying up station before you leave for your lesson of all your belongings.
· Keep your distance ALL of the time. Do not get any closer than 2 metres from anyone on the yard. Allow more space if you can.
· If you are unsure of how to tack up or have a question about your tack please ask a member of staff to check it before you mount.
· Check on the board in the office which arena you are riding in and what you need to do with your horse after you’ve ridden.
· After your lesson you will return to the yard to the designated ‘untacking’ station, wipe down your tack and put it away.